[AMPS] splatter

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:14:33 EDT

On Wed, 11 Jun 97 10:22:29 -0700 Rich Measures <measures@vc.net> writes:
>>This AB1 discussion is most interesting and informative Rich.  I have
>>learned quite a bit  from all the players and would sure hate to see
>it
>>terminated
>
>Terminated?.   Is this an assassin alert?  My wife had a dream about
>AK-47 bearing berserkos coming here at night.
>
>I got a semi-mysterious telephone call from Stu Green last night.  He
>wants me to explain things better so he can understand.

Could you do it in one syllable words?

>IMO, it might be a good idea for you to procure one of the nice-guy
>k2ma
>[?] rectifier blocks, ballpeen hammer it open, and inspect the
>contents.
>Measuring piv at 2 or 3 uA on your newly constructed hipot, and
>publishing the results wud be gud.  If mr. nice guy is really using
>matched 1N5408s, he deserves credit (and an public apology from
>someone).
> If not, let him be roasted.

Well Rich, that bozo in Texas is about as full of it as a Washington
politician. So much for his non-existent credibility.
K2AW has not had a booth at Dayton for 4 years. (He visited as a non
exhibtor 3 yrs ago) Frank is over 80 and wants to slow down. In fact he
is off to Italy today for a 2 week family visit.
Frank is a super person so lets get off that subject.....I just wanted to
deflate a Texas Blowhard.

73....Carl    KM1H