[AMPS] tube specs (lack of!)

Jim Henderson jhenders@tdrss.wsc.nasa.gov
Sun, 02 Mar 1997 18:19:18 +0000

>Eimac has sold off all their glass tube division to Triton.
>I have not found any Amperex or Chinese data on the I-Net; if u find
>anything let us all know.
>
>73....Carl  KM1H

Carl OM:
        Thank you, our response sums it up. I take the liberty of posting it
in the hopes that 1 or 2 of the growing numbers on this fine list will be in
a position, perhaps while doing business with the tube companies, to
"suggest" that the field is open now for one of them to assert some
marketing leadership and post specs/app notes on the WWW. Possibly it might
even be done similar to the fine manner that Motorola does with it's
semiconductor lineup.

        If the manufacturers don't do it, perhaps a supplier like RF Parts
Company or the like, would.

73 de Jim, KF7E
ex: 5X1XX, 7Q7JH, ZM7AH, ad nauseum

Jim Henderson