[Fwd: [AMPS] Sum Newz]

Ten-Tec Inc. sales@tentec.com
Wed, 05 Mar 1997 10:32:37 Eastern Standard Time

W6FR writes:
>On the same subject, Ten-Tech has resumed production of their Titan 425
>and are taking orders for delivery this month for $3775 and I am not
>exactly sure of this price but it is close.....give or take a few, hi!
73,

>Marv, W6FR

Actually, the going price is $3375 plus shipping.  We have had a couple of
cancellations on orders and we can ship you one immediately if desired.
3 year warranty, except tubes which are warrantied separately by Eimac.
There will be no more Titan amps manufactured after this last production
run.  Contact us by e-mail at <sales@tentec.com> for additional information.

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec, Inc.