[AMPS] Re: Alpha 76A FS - Eimac 8874 used

Harald Garberg Gule hggule@online.no
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 21:23:49 -0800

Maybe it is improper to place a FS here but at least its here some die
hard builders show up. The price of the 8874 triggered my interest to
check my very small tubes drawer. I found a used one, do not know if it
works but the marine transmitter it was used in worked when being
replaced.Also I have a socket (dont ask me type #)and a small filament
transformer to go with it(used on the 8874). It can go for $ 200 or maybe
you have something that I need ? (3-500Z; Vacuum Var C; etc ??)
Harald,LA6LHA