[AMPS] Class C design

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Sat, 29 Mar 97 20:45:05 -0800

4kV on the anodes will so 1500w out.  However, Class C places an
unsymmetrical load on the exciter.   You may have some SWR problems to
resolve.  If you want it to oscillate, do not neutralize it.
>Am I asking too much from a pair of 4-400's?
No
>Am I nuts?
Probably not unless you are expecting a ufo to pop out from behind the
Hale-Bott comet with an extensive selection of amp parts at 1970s prices.

R. L. Measures,ag6k,805-386-3734