[AMPS] FW: New Yaesu solid state 1Kw Cyber-amplifier / clarification

Morel Grunberg morel.grunberg@telrad.co.il
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:49:43 +0300

Hi,

I'm very sorry fellows, but I don't have more infos on Yaesu
new solid state amplifier than I stated already on the reflector:

* no, I don't know what are the harmonics and IMD figures
  ( but I would like to know them too )

* no, I don't know what will be the price in U.S. and when
  will be available ( call your Yaesu dealer or the Yaesu U.S.A. )

* no, I don't know if it has a remote control unit ( I suppose yes,
  because the closest competitor has it, hi,hi  )

* no, I don't know how many protections are and which parameters
  are monitored

* no, I don't know how what's the tuning time and how many
  memories are available on automatic antenna tuner

* no, I'm not related to Yaesu ( but I would like some shares in this
  company, especially after they will improve their human engineering
  & MMI concepts, hi, hi )

You can check yourself the Yaesu WEB-site at:
http://www.yaesu.co.jp/what/idx003.htm
only if you have a Netscape japanese-compatible browser.
Otherwise, you'll be able to see only the photos.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD