[AMPS] 30L1 Grid circuit

Peter Gerba pgerba@crl.com
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carl;

Thanks for the reply.

My "Instruction Book" is dated (4th Edition) 15 November 1961.

On my page 1-5 I find "The r-f cable supplied for connecting the 32S-1,
KWM-2/2A, or KWM-1 to the 30L-1 is 20.5 feet long.  DO NOT cut this
cable. This length is Optimum to maintain the low-distortion figure for
which the equipment was designed."

It appears there was a change made between 1961 (round) and 1963.  If you
have any idea as to the change please tell me as I would like to up-date
my Amp. I've got several Amps here and the 30L-1 is the one I use the most.

pete, kn6bi

Peter Gerba
pgerba@crl.com