[AMPS] AL-80 Transformer

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr@juno.com
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:30:03 EDT

 Hi,

 I have a old AL-80 amplifier that is in need of a power transformer
and the multimeter switch (3 position) all I want to do is put this
thing back in operation and sell it, can anyone tell me where I could
get parts for this thing?

  BTW, I've been following the diode discussion with some interest,
I built a 8877 amp ten years ago and its still in use, I used a bridge
assembly built out HEP-170 (1KV 2.5 amp) diodes and have never had a
failure.
  Anyway, thanks for any information you can provide.

                                         73,  Mark Graalman WB8JKR

    Toledo,Ohio