[AMPS] 4XC400A Screen Supply

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:57:28 EST

I would not suggest that mod as your first attempt at QRO. To do it
correctly requires a bit of sheet metal work , circuit mods and designing
protection circuits.

An alternative is to replace with a pair of 3CX800A7's which many have
reported is quite simple. Yes the 800 is the same price as the 8874 but
they often show up as full output pulls from medical equipment.

Svetlana has announced their 8874 but I have not heard a accurate
delivery date.

GL  Carl  KM1H