[AMPS] FS IC-736 & IC-756

Merit rfp@rfparts.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:55:26 -0800

I have the following transceivers and accessories for sale.
All are personal gear.

IC-736  HF + 6m.  My personal radio in mint condition mechanically
& electrically.  Not a scratch.  Complete with accessories & original
packing box.  I will ship prepaid CONUS    $1000.00

IC-756  NEW radio, as packed by Icom, plastic unopened (2 mo. old).
You can send in the warranty card.  I will sell well below store price.
You will have to e-mail me direct or call by phone for details.

SP-20   NEW Icom accessory speaker for Icom radios.
Plastic bag unopened.  (Cost $119.95 + tax.)
I will ship prepaid CONUS  $90.00

SM-8    NEW Icom base mic.  Has switch so you can connect two xcvrs
to optional 2nd mic cord (included).  (Cost $159.95 + tax.)
I will ship prepaid CONIS  $115.00

If necessary, I can find a way to accept a charge card to cover above.

73,   Merit W6NQ
Tel: (760)744-0900  days