[AMPS] Items for Sale

Jon Ogden jono@webspun.com
Sat, 11 Apr 98 14:27:24 -0500

Howdy all,

Upon doing a little cleaning in the ol' garage today, I came across a
couple of items that I thought might interest somebody.

1.) Powerstat Model 116 115V, 7.5A Variac  - $40 or Make offer

2.) Thermador Electronics Model CS-6633 Plate Transformer  115 or 230 V
primary -> 3 KV, 300 mA secondary.  Also has a center tap output.  Grey
metal case with ceramic screw terminals.  - $150 or Make offer

Buyer pays shipping on both of these units, or if you live in Chicago
area, we can arrange to meet to conduct the transaction.

All prices negotiable.

Satisfaction guaranteed:  If you don't like it - I buy it back.

Please respond via e-mail to jono@webspun.com or feel free to call me at
847-458-0123.

73,

Jon