[AMPS] Alpha 78 sale price.

Albert L. Bailey Jr. kb8o@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:00:58 -0400

    I recently purchased a Alpha 87A which replaces my Alpha 78. The
Alpha 78 has a bad tube in it and what I need to know from somebody
knowledgable on amps is what would it be worth "as is". It is
cosmetically in great shape but like I said has a bad tube. I am also
looking into buying the tube to get it in A1 shape before selling it but
somebody has asked what I would take "as is". I certainly do not want to
undersell it, then on the other hand I have a conscience and don't want
to put it to the person I am selling it to even though it is going out
of state.
    I do not subscribe to the Yellow Sheets or could probably come up
with something that way. If there is anybody out there that can give me
this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and 73

--
73 de Al
KB8O in EN82JJ