[AMPS] Properties of plastics at 10 GHz

Douglas Bradford kz5qdx@communique.net
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:31:12 -0500

Douglas Bradford wrote: This I choose to ignore, but
posting it for those that asked me to go lite on him.
OK Jon 2 hour rather than 4. I do not see any insult
unless you have a different grasp of the english language
than I do. I remember working my 1st DX and I was
pround. I would guess everyone here was when they
worked theirs.

Again Jon no one is making fun of you or insulting you.

--

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long  Live  CW