[AMPS] TOKYO HY-Power 2M AMP ?

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Mon, 17 Aug 98 10:17:21 -0500

>       A friend of mine has just purchased secondhand a TOKYO HY-Power
>2M amp, the SAGRA 600 with 2 x 4CX250B's. On switch on the AMP produces
>about one third of full output. He has to tune the AMP each time from
>cold to obtain full output.
>Any ideas ?

Strange.  Once tuned, it really shouldn't change much.  The only thing I
can think of is that perhaps there is a thermal issue here.  Perhaps one
of the components changes value as it gets warm.  So it has to be
thermally warm before proper tuning is achieved.  I don't know if this is
correct, but it's the best I can think of.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden