[AMPS] Henry Who?

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:58:17 -0800

Boy Carl, I must have really tweeked your nose the other day with my
"opinions" comment! (hihi)

Maybe what you have been using for roller inductors is a problem, not our
design!
The proof is in performance, and we have it for years and years and years
and........
Face it Carl, amps that go on DX-peditions are purchased for size and
weight. The other 99% of us would rather have something more substantial.
That's why those amps went the way of the rest of the amps you make money
servicing.........

Try to have a nice day anyway.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!