[AMPS] Lots of parts FS

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:19:31 -0500

Thinning out the stock from my self employed business that I have run for
12 yrs, but one person hasnt a clue about.

Send a large SASE for a list. 1989-90 prices and big quantity discounts.
Will entertain a buy-out offer as I want to concentrate on amps and some
new product development only.

Ten-Tec, LMB and Hammond chassis, boxes, cabinets, rack panels, etc
B&W Coils
JW Miller coils, chokes, xfmrs
Cardwell, Johnson, Hammarlund, National, Millen, Jackson, variable caps
Cirkit of England kits
Jackson reduction drives
Multronics variable inductors
Millen Turns Counters
Fairite and Micrometal toroids, beads, rods
Radio Switch RF switches
Millen shaft couplers, shaft locks, knobs, xtal sockets, etc, etc
H.H. Smith ceramic insulators, feedthrus, standoffs
All sorts of bit parts, transistors, diodes, IC's, connectors.

I'm doing the inventory now, will have it all on the computer by
Christmas.

73  Carl   KM1H
Formerly Radiokit, now Jeremy Communications
Amplifier Repair and 6M Conversions our Speciality
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]