[AMPS] (no subject)

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:13:11 -0500

On Tue, 1 Dec 98 15:25:42 -0600 Jon Ogden <jono@enteract.com> writes:

>>Ameritrons weak spot is the output network design and some
>components. A
>>few low buck changes would really make the Al 82, 1200 and 1500 fly
>well.
>
>I know what you mean hear Carl, but it kinda has a funny meaning if
>you
>read it again.  I think the last thing I want an amp to do is to
>"FLY."

That was deliberate Jon...you should know me by now!

>With all the debate on oscillations and Tom Rauch designs, I just got
>chuckle reading your note with that angle.

What gets me upset is those...particularly lurkers and newcomers.... that
dont understand my attempts at humor, caustic it may be. I grew up
watching the likes of Don Rickles, Steve Allen, etc  in person at small
Brooklyn clubs.

Living in NH the past 31 yrs has honed my "skills"; the natives are
ruthless!...the reflector types are docile in comparison.

73  Carl  KM1H

>73,
>
>Jon
>KE9NA

>Jon Ogden
>
>jono@enteract.com
>www.qsl.net/ke9na

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]