[AMPS] YC156

Norman Hockler norsan@bright.net
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:36:50 -0500 (EST)

As most of you know I sell the YC-156.  As far as 6M is concerned the tube
will work fine.  It is rated to 110 mc for full output.  In some MRI
applications it was operated in the 60 mc area. The tube has a gain of 200
so 100 watts and 4.5kv will get you well over the legal limit.

If anyone has specific construction questions contact me direct

73,  Norm  N8RGR