[AMPS] FS: 4CX5000A, socket, fil trans

jeg jackg@one.net
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:40:37 -0500

Hi all,

I have some items that may be of interest to high power amplifier
builders.
1. Unused Econco rebuilt 4CX5000A.
2. Unknown condition 4CX5000A (might work, or could be rebuilt).
3. Eimac SK300 socket in very good condition.
4. Electro 7.5v 75A filament transformer with 208/230V +/- 5 &
   10%  primary taps.  Fil trans has center tap.

This tube can be run in grounded grid, where 400 watts of drive
provides 10kw out, or in AB1 with screen voltage for reduced drive
applications.  SK300 socket includes screen bypass caps.

I will sell all for $600.  Includes Eimac spec sheet for the 4CX5000A.

Thanks,
Jack, WB8BFS