[AMPS] SB-200 problem

Philip Balister balister@usit.net
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 10:55:26 -0500 (EST)

I have a SB-200 amplifier. Recently I noticed the SWR seen by my
rig feeding it has increased on 10m. I checked across several bands
and found high SWR (>3:1) on 10 and 15 meters. 20 and 80 look fine.
Other than that everything seems OK. Power out when last checked
was low by 100-200 watts. I have a spare set of tubes that came with
amp and am thinking of trying them.

Anyone have any advice? If I change the tubes is there anything special
I should do. The tubes were bought as spares when the amp was first
built (according to the person I bought it from).

I also looking for a bandswitch for a SB-220. Anyone have any ideas
on where I can find one?

Thanks,

Philip, K4EP