[AMPS] Phones & RFI

Ted & Joyce Wilhelm k9huh@icss.net
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 06:15:28 -0600

combination of a Bell South telephone ( inexspensive at K-Mart or
Wal-Mart) and a K-Com filter to be the perfect match..Tried Radio Shack
but still heard a little buzz....Trust me this combination works and I
have tried a lot because of wanting to find the best inexspensive way to
go..Just got home last nite from a city council meeting where a petition
was presented by several neighbors for removal of my tower because they
cant talk on their telephones....Needless to say they made fools of
themselves and everything is fine on that issue. Above combination WORKS
73 Ted  "HUH"