[AMPS] make it bigger!!

zeitler@ibm.net zeitler@ibm.net
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:58:30 -0800

Got your attention didn't I!! I am talking about the RF compartment!!

I have an old war horse Heathkit HA-10 Warrior. I need to expand the RF
compartment in the front to back plane. It is only 7 inches deep. Where the
heck can I get some of this perforated RF type metal stuff with all the
holes in it? Confused? Don't be. Okay maybe my description is not that great
but you probably get the drift.

I have an external supply built up for this puppy. I'll be running 572Bs in
it. I want to utilize the extra space that is inside now that the room for
the supply is no longer needed. Besides, my 500pF 3.5kv bread slicer BARELY
fits by maybe a few mm, no joke.

Lane Zeitler
KM3G
San Diego where it is not so warm right now
John 3:3-5<><