[AMPS] Parts FS
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:16:12 -0500
Whittling down the old Radiokit inventory.
1. James Millen # 10006 1/4" shaft bushings. The real thing for the
finishing touch to a project. Nickel plated brass with nut and washer.
2. James Millen 39001 steatite insulated universal joint shaft coupler;
great for small alignment problems. Rated 4000V in AM service. $4 ea
while they last or 3/$10.
3. James Millen 39002 steatite flexible coupler. Rated 3KV AM. $4ea or
4. James Millen 39004 non insulated universal joint shaft coupler $4ea or
5. My own 1/4" shaft couplings. Quality machined stainless steel with
two 6-32 screws per end. Similar to the brass 39003 Millen version. $2
ea or 6/$10.
6. James Millen 34109 1mh 300ma RF chokes. Ceramic form and 6-32 studs at
both ends. Perfect for amp safety chokes where ferrite versions are no
good. $8 ea; current Millen price $19.50.
All items are brand new and a lot is 1997-98 production. All shaft
couplings are for 1/4" shafts only. Most items are also pictured in old
ARRL Handbooks since the designs have not changed in 50 years.
All prices plus nominal shipping.
More to come as I dig deeper.
73 Carl KM1H
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/ampfaq.html
Administrative requests: amps-REQUEST@contesting.com