[AMPS] tuning capacitor & insulator

John Fielding johnf@futurenet.co.za
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:52:10 +0200

According to my Eimac shortform the 4CX250R and the 7580W are the same
tube.  BTW the R stands for "ruggedised" it can withstand a lot more
vibration and shock than a standard 250.  However the plate, screen and
grid dissipation are the same as a normal 250 and have the same typical
output power.  Eimac catalog for the 4CX250B/7203 & the 4CX250BC/8957 both
give typical output power of 300W at 175 MHz in AB1 operation.

In summary:

4CX250B/BC	anode 250W
		screen 12W
		grid	2W