[AMPS] tuning capacitor & insulator

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:03:03 -0500

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 13:55:16 -0800 Rich Measures <measures@vc.net>
writes:

>>>how
>>>
>>>Ä  Eimac said that linearity improved when the anode supply voltage
>>>was decreased from 2000v to 1500v?
>>
>>Yes, thats what several of us have said the past few days.... Its
>right
>>in the full spec sheet.
>>
> In one test the ZSAC is 0.133A.  In the other test, the ZSAC is
>0.07A.

So obviously you had the info in front of you before you asked the
question Rich.  So instead of wasting my and the reflectors time with
word games try spitting it all out at once.

I have no problem increasing I idle to any level at 2KV if it will make
an improvement in IMD. So what do YOU suggest?  What hard data do YOU
have to share?  Not ...gee the others on the band say I sound OK.
I can vary Ep anywhere up to 2700V and Es from 300-500V G3SEK regulated
on this RIW RF deck.
No silly questions please.

73  Carl  KM1H

..

>R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]