: Re: [AMPS] I.C.E. filters - reply to Carl

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:52:04 -0500

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 11:00:28 -0800 w6frmarv@juno.com (marv gonsior)
writes:

> [...]

Good post Marv. I should dig my ICE's from behind the amps and bring them
to work where I sit in front of the latest HP toys.
In fact if anyone wants a report and hard copy plot on a filter, send it
on to me and I'll get it returned within 2-3 working days.
I can test just about anything in the 10MHz to 50GHz range. For a small
consideration
(a case of Michelob Light !) I can also run over any temperature from
-125 to +125C.
After the normal work hours stop at 11PM the personal projects from
several of us techs start; I work 2nd shift which is totally laid back
and the Prez knows it ( we also beat 1st shift in production) .  A few
good Blues CD's cranked up and the fun begins!

73  Carl  KM1H