[AMPS] Antenna Delta

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:47:04 -1000

Aloha,

Carl,  one of the principal gurus of this reflector,  has said he has no
respect for my old Mosley.  Well, I read about the tests reported at
Dayton last summer about various tri-band antennas.  So,  today,
I have decided to team up my coming new Henry amp,  not with
the old Mosley,  but a new C4 by Force 12.  Also was pleased to
learn that HRO could ship one out to Hawaii this very day via
UPS air!  So,  by the end of next week,  the old TA-34 will be
history,  and will be using the new technology of computer
optimized, short boom antennas.  BTW,  will also have
a single rotating 40 meter dipole on board;  ought to be
kind of neat.

Carl does not care too much for the "heavy iron" of
the Henry,  but does agree that for my particular situation,
really had no other choice.

73,  Jim,  KH7M