[AMPS] Why class B??

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Mon, 6 Jul 98 23:53:41 -0500

>Class AB is roughly ten times cleaner than Class B.

True.  I'd agree.

>> Generally, class B is probably sufficient for SSB as
>>long as you don't overdrive it very hard.
>>
>Not if you expect to avoid being tarred and feathered at the next DX
>convention.

<giggle>  Yes, I guess you are right, Rich.  Splattering is not fun to be
accused of nor good to do!  There are people though who do run B on their
PAs.  Guess that's why I said "probably sufficient."  If you wish to run
class B just don't go to the convention! :-)

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden