[AMPS] Timon Kruijer <pa3fbn@noord.bart.nl>: l7 drake no output 10 15 20??????

T A RUSSELL n4kg@juno.com
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:53:54 -0600

From: Timon Kruijer <pa3fbn@noord.bart.nl>
To: dxnet <dx@ve7tcp.ampr.org>
Subject: l7 drake no output 10 15 20??????
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:05:31 +0200

Hello om

I have a problem with my L7 Drake hf amplifier.
On the lower bands normal output is their.
But on 10 15 and 20 their is no output. The 100 watts i put in comes out
and thats all.!!!!!!!

Before the amp went down it smashes over during tuning at higher power
levels.
i have looked to the plate capacitor but cant se anything damaged.
Is it posible that their is blown out a 1 or 2 capacitors with work only
for 10 15 and 20???? when i tune on 160 and 80 and 40 the knob indicator
does not stand where it hase to be but output seems to be ok.
If you have experience with this problem please leave me a message.
73 Timon pa3fbn

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]