[AMPS] SB-201; 4 Band Amplifier

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 03 Mar 1998 13:13:51 EST

I have complete input and output parts Bob.

Complete input assy with all 5 coils, switch, hardware $25.
Complete output assy with switch detent, rod, both wafers $35.
Both for $65 shipped.

These are all used but in excellent condx and removed as complete assys
from 6M conversions.

Also have Tune and Load caps and many other SB200 and 220 series parts.

Check or MO fine:

Jeremy Comm.
Box 973
Pelham,  NH  03076

PLEASE include a legible note with ur needs and address...you wouldn't
believe some of the stuff I get ! Like I'm a mind reader with a degree in
hieroglyphics.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]