[AMPS] Need Summer 96 Communications Quarterly

Kenneth D. Grimm grimm@lynchburg.net
Tue, 03 Mar 1998 16:59:49 -0500

David L. Thompson wrote:

> At 11:10 PM 3/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Doug, W4DXV posted a note about the 4CX400 conversion being on Svetlana's
> >web site.  The last time I checked, the article was listed in the index on
> >the web site but was not available for downloading.  Since Communications
> >Quarterly is a commercial publication, posting it on a web page requires
> >their permission.
> >
> >73, Dave/K8CC
>
> I found the same thing.  You can call CQ Communications and order issue.
>
> The 4CX400 is an excellent replacement for the 8873, 8875, and 8122 in the
> NCL-2000.  They average about $135 each retail amateur net.
>
> Dave K4JRB

I've sorta lost the thread of who wanted what, but if it is one of the
technical bulletins that is listed on the Svetlana web site, then all
you have to do is send them E-mail and they will, aparently, send you a
copy of the particular article.  The following comes from their site:

No.18  4CX800A/4CX1600B
                  Quarterly Devices: New Devices for
                  Linears
                  (Communications Quarterly Summer
                  93 pg.89-96)
                                                  Rick Littlefield

 No.19   4CX800A
                  New Life for Dentron MLA2500s
                  (QST May 96 pg.45-48)

                                                  George Daughters

 No.20  4CX1600B
                  Power on a Budget: Using the Russian
                  Svetlana 4CX1600B power tetrode in
                  modern amplifier designs
                  (Communications Quarterly Winter 95
                  pg.55-64)
                                                  Marv Gonsior

The above Technical Bulletins without links are reprints of published
articles. For a copy of one by regular mail, please
contact info@svetlana, or by regular mail:
Svetlana Electron Devices
8200 S. Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35802