[AMPS] Our Friend Stan and Amps....

Jon Ogden jono@webspun.com
Mon, 9 Mar 98 19:36:14 -0600

I wonder if our friend, Stan, is still subscribed.  Because I have a
question for him:

In one of his messages, he bemoaned the fact that Ham Radio was so far
behind CBers technologically in amplifier development and that he has a
friend who has a 50 KW CB amp.  He even sent me an e-mail directly,
giving me details of how the guy uses a vacuum variable in his gamma
match on his yagi.

Given all this and all his other "friends" he talked about in his note to
me, why the heck did he BUY an amplifier.  If we are so backwards in
developing amps, we didn't he call up one of his QRO buddies and have
them help him build one?  Why just a measly 3KW Commander?

Inquiring minds want to know...........

:-)

73,

Jon
KE9NA

-> Covert member of the VAST Right Wing Conspiracy <-

Jon Ogden
KE9NA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na