[AMPS] RE: ALPHA AMPS...the contraversy continues!!!

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:36:01 +0000

Rich Measures wrote:

>After the final spray, the whole car is baked - woodwork,
>>leather seats, electrical system, mobile phone, the lot!

>The mobile phone is to call a tow truck on occasions when the car quits.

The urban folklore over here is that you'd never see a 'Roller' being
towed. The garage would send a big van to remove the car from sight.
Next time I see the guy who has worked forever in the factory that makes
bodies for RR, I'll get some more details.

Regarding the Lucas electrics, you're talking to a member of a nation of
sufferers.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek