[AMPS] Blowers

John Brosnahan broz@csn.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:12:51 -0700 (MST)

At 08:57 AM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>A more serious note. Since blowers were brought up, I've notice
>that new blower prices are (well to me) out of sight. Most of
>the time I always try to find used ones cheap at hamfests and
>fleamarkets. Who has cheap, new blowers for sale? The
>conventional sources have been checked, but I was wondering if
>there is this secret blower store out there?
>
>Thanks,
>Walter KT4JA

Check out the Dayton blowers from Grainger.  (Probably get them
somewhat cheaper at other vendors but Grainger has a number
of stores across the country and they usually have stock of the
popular models.)

The 4C006B is designed for high backpressure.  Will really cool
a big tube---but the thing is pretty noisy.  If you move a lot
of air any blower will make noise, though.

73  John  W0UN