[AMPS] RE: ALPHA warranty, service & management

Richard W. Ehrhorn w4eto@rmii.com
Mon, 4 May 1998 11:01:28 -0600

Hi guys..

I'd like to add to the reply below that W4ETO is NOT "out of the business"
at ALPHA/POWER, although I now go by W0ID and mostly keep relaxed office
hours at ETO rather than at ALPHA/POWER (which is 90 miles away in
Longmont).

Second, the ALPHA operation has been spun out from ETO and is now managed
by W0UN - one of the absolutely top guys in the rf and amplifier world -
and I think our customers will tell you now that they're getting
traditional ALPHA service, which is second to none.

Third, if you check ALPHA's web page <www.alpha_power_inc.com> you'll see
that you can even opt for warranty extension up to 4 additional years (8
years total!) at pretty modest cost. What other electronic product is there
ANYWHERE that gives a 4 year non-pro-rated standard warranty, let alone a
money-back guarantee and optional 8 year warranty?

Finally, during the current "Visalia International DX Convention/Dayton
HamVention season" you can save money on a new ALPHA amplifier with or
without an extended warranty. Details are available from the factory and
should on the web site shortly.

Sorry for the commercial, guys... got carried away again.

73,     Dick  W0ID