[AMPS] Another arc question

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 07 May 1998 21:31:20 EDT

On Thu, 7 May 98 12:26:19 -0800 Rich Measures <measures@vc.net> writes:

SNIP

>>I thought the whole idea of using Rich's suppressor is to stop
>>parasitics from happening in the first place.
>
> I have never claimed that our suppressors stop parasitics.  .  In
>Wes'
>suppressor tests, Rich's suppressor exhibited around a 40% improvement
>
>(decrease) in parallel equivalent resistance (Rp) at 100MHz compared
>to a
>conventional suppressor.   I have claimed that a decrease in VHF-Rp
>results in a decrease in VHF gain at the anode-resonance.

I suspect that Jon is the only one who belives that they will "stop"
parasitics. Anyone who has ever bothered to read (and the hard part is
"understand") your info would realize their purpose. Our disagreement has
been on the cause...not the cure.

73  Carl  KM1H

>cheers
>Rich...
>
>R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K
>

>--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]