[AMPS] parasitics

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 07 May 1998 21:44:19 EDT

Guys..this is a copy of the trash I just recieved from Jon...
Please excuse me if I have nothing further to do with this person......at
least until he grows up.

Rich, Tom Rauch and others have never gone into the gutter...no matter
how big the argument. Jon does not deserve our consideration any longer
IMO.

73  Carl  KM1H

On Wed, 6 May 98 23:35:22 -0500 Jon Ogden <jono@webspun.com> writes:
>Carl,
>
>In case you don't believe me..this is a message I sent to you on
>4/25/98
>asking for your theory on arcs.  I guess you don't really read my
>messages as you have never offered anything substantial to ANY of the
>notes I sent you on supressor measurements or your theories.  Just
>insults.  Hell, for no other reason than the fact that you insult my
>intelligence do I not want to listen to you.  I'll be happy if I don't
>
>hear your dribble any more.
>
>I used to think you were a decent fellow.  But over the last week
>you've
>been nothing but an ass and have done zero, zip, nada to helping me
>understand stuff that I've asked about.  Pardon my fucking ignorance.
>At
>least I am not an asshole!
>
>Jon
>KE9NA

Make your own decisions guys...I've made mine.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]