No subject

Arlen Mendelssohn pcmeas@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 May 1998 22:38:43 PDT

Rich,

In the few months I have observed this reflector, you have used the word
"rauch", usually lower-case but sometimes upper-case.  I've assumed it's
an abortive attempt to slander an author, but in my attempts to locate
this author as a reference have failed.  For those of us new to the
reflector, would you kindly provide a reference for "rauch" or
"rauch-schnauzer"?  If not, please simply state the theory, instead of
its author.  This way, we can stay with the physicis of the thing, and
move away from the emotional one-upsmanship that appears here so often.

Thank you.

Arlen