[AMPS] Re: Parasitics

Jon Ogden jono@webspun.com
Wed, 13 May 98 22:08:24 -0500

>So Rich  AND Tom, if you two can can the perennial insults and come up
>with a plausible explanation I and others are all ears.

Amen...We agree, Carl..

Now that Tom is back in the discussion, it seems that both Tom and Rich
claim the same things.  Both claim the other is wrong; both claim the
other insults only and doesn't use proof, etc....Yet, in all that I think
we can extract the truth.  In some areas I am sure Rich is correct and in
other areas, Tom is correct.

It's interesting to have Tom here because I haven't heard his side of
things before....

73,

Jon
KE9NA