[AMPS] Re: Parasitics

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Fri, 15 May 1998 20:38:15 EDT

On Fri, 15 May 1998 14:47:09 +0100 "Ian White, G3SEK"
<G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Out of the air, like hell!
>
>You are in the business of selling and advising your customers on RF
>networks, Rich. Why should I have to spoon-feed you with basic network
>theory that you should already have digested?

You have a lot more patience than I do Ian! I thought that only grade
school children required constant repetition in their lessons. There are
a few here that must have missed that experience and Arlen sure hit the
nail on the head about the ability of the  current crop of EE's.

A superb EE mentor of mine once told me that you can judge an engineer by
how many techs he has to debug his designs and get them into production.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]