[AMPS] Re:

Jon Ogden jono@webspun.com
Tue, 19 May 98 09:58:52 -0500

>>> 2) Never met Ian, but the gut feeling grows that anyone who challenges him
>>>in the area of network analysis or any fundamental EE stuff has a real good
>>>chance of losing. Very respectable stuff, Ian - I appreciate it.
>
>However, adding a bit of X to make one's calculations come out more
>favourably, undoubtedly gives one a leg up.

The 200 nH is inductance for the anode lines to the blocking cap were a
guess by Ian.  So the inductance is less.  It still doesn't change the
mathematical principles.  Also, as we have discussed recently, the job of
the resistor is not to abosrb oscillations, but supress them.  So wether
the 100 Ohms is transformed to 1K or 100K by inductances makes no
difference.  The math still holds.

73,

Jon
KE9NA