[AMPS] Aussie amp -- Emtron

DavidC davidc@bit-net.com
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:43:31 -0500

> I am new to this list and I would like to hear opinions/impressions
> of an amp made in Austrailia, called TET-Emtron.
> Their web page has information about the product and hopefully
> informed perusal of the memebers of this list can produce useful
comments.
> The web page is http://www.emtron.com.au/AmpDX2D.html
> Thanks.
> ¹Ú ¿ë ¼· (Yongsup Park)         |   +82-42-868-5397(O), 5032(F)

They are very quick with replies to E-mails.  I wrote asking about a manual
for an Emtron 3000DX 160-10m 3-400z/3-500z  Kenwood TL922-clone amp.  They
politely replied that their current TET-Emtron amps are the only ones they
have ever made.

So, anyone out there have the manual, schematic or other information about
the Emtron 3000DX, please?  Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA