[AMPS] Aussie amp -- Emtron

Douglas Bradford kz5qdx@communique.net
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:32:35 -0600

Strange Dave, you say excellent e-mail, I have yet to
receive any response.  I am a 20 year plus TET antenna
owner and wanted to inquire if certain parts were available. Tet also made a
swiss quad and I wanted
to know if this was still manfg.

I was looking for a 1st line amp and looked at the Amp
I made some questions about it.

A ham, I do not remember the call, told me about the
amp.  He told me after my 2nd request he knew the folks
over there and they would get back to me. 3rd Request
still no answer.

I am not in market for amp any longer. I crossed them
off my list and bought the 87A. I ran the 374A for
nearly 20 years with no problems and hope this one
does half as well.

I will try again for the parts and info on the TET.
Sooner or later, someone will answer.

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long  Live  CW