[AMPS] Good Multimeters/not amp related

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:19:31 -0800

Don't think you can go wrong with a Fluke DVM. Have owned a model 77 for 15
years and no problems. Strongly recommend the "sleep" feature. If you leave
it on, and not making measurements, it goes into a low current drain mode
which will save you a bunch of money and time in replacing batteries. I get
years of use out of the 9 volt battery it uses.