[AMPS] LPF Specs

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:09:16 -0800

One more experience,

I was using an ICE 6KW PEP filter that went "poof" accross one of their
homemade capacitors while using less than half that output. The RF made
black dust out of the teflon sheet between the copper and aluminum.
Now I use the HENRY Low Pass Filter (tested at 10KW). It's a monster, but I
know I won't dstroy the commercial 15KV door knob capacitors in it!
Here is a picture of it http://radiodan.com/Henry/Amp_specs/10kw_lpf.htm

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & distributor for HENRY Amps.
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!