[AMPS] Re: Amps Digest V1 #639

John Lyles jtml@lanl.gov
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:08:13 -0600

Werlatone of Brewster, NY is an EXCELLENT source of hybrid combiners,
splitter, directional couplers, etc for HF through VHF, at power levels
from kW to 100 kW. We have used their stuff for years, and it works as they
promised, always. But for amateur work, it may be as expensive as an HF
rig.

John
K5PRO