[AMPS] Cosmetic Parts for ALPHAs

Tom E. Miller TEMiller@CityNet.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:16:35 -0400

A friend of mine has an older ALPHA amp, I believe it is an 77DX or whatever the single tube version was.  He needs some cosmetic work done and asked me to ask the EXPERTS about what replacement parts are available from ALPHA Power or other sources.  I think he needs the outer case straightened and painted and maybe new meters and knobs.  He got it cheap since it was in such bad shape.  Is a new case available or maybe someone knows who originally manufactured them?  Maybe someone has a web site?

Does anyone have sources for outside case parts or know of someone who specializes in refurbishing these amps.

BTW, what parts does ALPHA stock for more recent amps?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Miller
WB8ICT
Tom E. Miller