[AMPS] one-upmanship

David A. Pruett k8cc@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:21:57 -0400

What I wish is that people would take the time to title their e-mails
appropriately and not simply reply ad nauseum.  In the past day or two we
had an e-mail titled "re: L4B" where the topic was 2.3 GHz stuff!

Why is this an issue?  Because the readers of the reflector should be able
to decide what they want to read or not read without having to check every
single message.

Also a lot of stuff on the reflector would be better served through private
direct e-mail.  Again, I think its because the REPLY button is easy to hit.

Sorry to be such a curmudgeon...

Dave Pruett, K8CC