[AMPS] 9:1 Balun and NI 450 resistor

jeg jackg@one.net
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 11:35:27 -0500

Hi,

When Bob posted:

>This method is used in the "Aerocom" 6 channel 1kW SSB/CW HF
>transmitter.
>The exciter drove the 4CX1500B tetrode with 3 watts in a passive
>grid
>circuit with broadband matching network to the grid ... from
>memory (this
>was 15 years ago) it was a simple 9:1 toroid transformer with a
>450 ohm termination/grid damping resistor.

it reminded me that I have a Mitch Cox custom wound 160-10 meter
9:1 balun and a 450 ohm CESIWID Inc. 100 watt NI resistor that I
was going to use in a passive grid amp.  I paid $100 for the resistor
and $25 for the balun.

Anyone interested?  I will sell the balun and resistor for $70.

Thanks,

Jack, WB8BFS
jackg@one.net