[AMPS] LK500-ZC AMP

Tru Perry ve6tp@direct.ca
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:13:47 +0100

Hi Folks:

I'm new in the area of HF amplifiers and I was hoping someone could
help me out with a few questions I have.

1.  Does anyone have a manual or copy of a manual for the Amp Supply
Co. LK500-ZC amplifier?
2.  Is the manufacturer (Amp Supply Co.) still in business?
3.  If they are, does anyone have the telephone number for them or
better yet, an e-mail address?

Unfortunately, a FAX number is of no use to me.  If anybody has any
comments on this amplifier, good or bad, I would sure like to hear
from you.

So as not to waste bandwidth, please reply direct.  Your help/comments
are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

73,        Tru, VE6TP